Webkinz Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Village

Webkinz Village! A Place Where Friends Are Made!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CyriousBanana :3

Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone Empty
PostSubject: Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone   Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm Ali and I love friends. We have great memories and inside jokes. Friend me! I'm nice to all and I don't care what you look like, how old you are, what your personality is, etc. We can still be friends! ^_^ Just add me and if your not already my friend i'd be happy to be yours! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzvillage.canadian-forum.com
CrystalKat

CrystalKat

Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone   Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Hey Ali! Adding you now, you've been my friend for a while and i'm glad to have your friendship!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone   Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 pm

yesh right back at ya :3
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzvillage.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone   Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you need a BFF to be there with you no matter what? Well Ali's here and is more than happy to add and be friends with everyone!anyone
Page 1 of 1